Warrior Cat Fan Art

A place where warrior cat fans can share!

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Bloodclan Vs the Forest Cats Roleplay

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Longtail felt the impact of battle ring through his ears. The rush of his enemy as they drew in a line. But the last faulting second slowed. The Bloodclan cats a whisker length away from the forest cats. And then. A torrent of caterwauls, screeches, and yowls burst through the clearing. The salty tang of blood lifting only seconds into the battle. Longtail swerved into the battle. Dodging each attack with his swiftness. Only after did a group mound upon the pale-coloured warrior. Flexing their claws into his skin and drenching his coat in blood. The blood they adored. The warrior screeched. Blindly sprawling out with his paws. His claws reaching skin and pulling back with blood clogging in between. Dear Starclan. Only minutes in and I’m already drained of my strength. He kicked out with his hind-legs and jump too his feet. Staggering too his side due to a large gash on his shoulder. “Surrender” His rivals said. Their teeth glinting with blood dripping from their yellow tips. “I will never surrender as long as my ancestors guide me” He countered. The cats hissed with ignorance and leapt once more for him. Yet this time he was ready. He side-stepped away, pulled out his forepaw. And grinned at the feeling of his claws dig deep into one of the cats flesh. The tom dropped too the floor. Squirming with pain as blood poured out onto the grass. Then soon he stopped and lay limp. The other two stared at their fallen companion. Growling with rage. “You’ll pay clan cat” Roared the largest. With those words. The two toms lunged forward. Aiming for Longtail.

--

Lith as a snake they may say.

Quite as a mouse they may ask.

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

April 13, 2011 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Ashpaw(Still an apprentice when BloodClan attacked) heard Longtail's pained yowls and raced over to help, followed immediatly by four other apprentices; Fernpaw, Tawnypaw, Bramblepaw, and Featherpaw. The five apprentices launched themselves at the BloodClan cats and tore at them, leaving deep wounds in their flesh. The salty tang of blood was almost choking Ashpaw as he bit down hard on one of the cats ear. That'll teach you! He thought, letting out a triumphant yowl as the other cat went limp. Ashpaw glanced at Longtail, seeing the long wounds that bleed intensly, and raced off again. If Longtail keeps picking fights like that, he may get seriously hurt! He should know better. Ashpaw smirked, thinking he was so much better than he really was. It's too bad Tigerstar's already dead. I would liked to have had revenge for him killing Brindleface. But, I'll just have to take it out on every other BloodClan cat instead. He swerved back into battle, ignoring the stinging wounds, and fiercly attacked the closest BloodClan cat he could see. "Die, kittypet!"

--

I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

Imma go watch anime now (~030)~

April 13, 2011 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Longtail stared at the arrogant apprentice. “Very smug indeed” He said as the flecked tom sprinted off. He heaved himself too his paws. His fur clogged with blood. He licked his lips. Dry as they were. He listened at the turmoil, the sickening sight of so many of the dead. Then he gasped. “Whitestorm?” Beyond a frenzy of fighting cats. Lay the senior warrior, blood drenched. Not even his white fur specked through. He gritted his teeth. This was just a nightmare. He stared at who hunched over him. A black and white tom, a collar was strapped around his neck, embedded with teeth like the rest. Longtail felt his rage bubble. He wouldn’t let Whitestorm’s murderer gloat over his kill. The pale colored warrior streamed out, battering any cat that got in his way. Then he leapt, taking down the cat that was called Bone. The cat countered. Slashing out claws which met with his cheek. Longtail was left scampering across the floor, the blood from his cheek oozing. He staggered too his feet. But met the ground once more as the large male pinned him. Longtail stared at Bone, menace returning from the black and white tom’s eyes. “Goodnight” With those words he uttered. He lashed out, his teeth coming down upon the warriors’ throat. Then suddenly he stopped, his eyes full with fear. Longtail stood over him, his teeth crunching down into the toms’ neck. “H-how did you get out of my g-grip?” He stuttered. Longtail grinned. “It’s just my skill” Then he drew down harder and the tom fell too his stomach. His eyes closed, never too reopen.

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

April 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Ashpaw watched from the sidelines as Longtail brought down the BloddClan deputy; finally earning an ounce of respect for the warrior. It's about time he did something right. Although, it wasn't his fault he was dumb enough to follow Tigerstar. Ashpaw shrugged and padded back into the battle, cautiously picking his way through the fights to get to the great rock. Firestar and Sourge are fighting. Scourge doesn't believe in StarClan so he doesn't have nine lives. But could he do to Firestar what he did to Tigerstar? The thought made him shudder; Firestar had just become leader about a sunrise ago and for him to die so soon would be horrible! Whitestorm was dead and without a deputy, who would be the new leader? It would be chaos until the medicine cat received a sign. Suddenly, a heavy cat landed squarly on Ashpaw's shoulders and made him collapse. "Mouse dung!" He spat, twisting around and slashing at the cat's belly with is hind claws. "I won't let you defeat me! Even if I'm an apprentice!" He yowled, shoving the bigger cat off of him and leaping to his paws. Keeping his claws unsheathed, he ripped at the enemy until he stopped moving.  No cat gets the better of me! I'll tear them to bits! Panting heavily, he limped over to Cinderpelt. "I Have a bad scratch on my back. Can you help?"

--

April 14, 2011 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Longtail staggered too his left, the amount of blood-loss beginning too overtake him.” I will not.....be defeated" A trickle of crimson liquid oozed from the corner of his lip. His paws slipped, falling down and hitting his chin upon a puddle of blood. His eyes watched out upon the battle, how cats screeched, how blood splattered too the ground. "Darkstripe?" Forcing his head upwards, he watched as the black warrior mounted up in the bushes, awaiting Firestar too draw closer. "No!" He tried his strength too help. But he was flung backwards, his head dropping and finally he drew into darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cinderpelt crouched low upon the battle, hoping the safety of the bushes would keep the BloodClan cats away. She perked up. Unsheathing her claws as the bushes rustled. “Sorrelpaw, keep behind me” She instructed. The apprentice scrambling behind the medicine cat for safety. Beholding through the bushes was not A BloodClan cat, but Ashpaw. The grey she-cat sighed with relief. “Of course Ashpaw” She said. She pulled out her herbs and picked out Cobwebs, Sorrelpaw passing Marigold upon her paws. “Stay still” She instructed. She chewed the Marigold, spitting it out onto her pad. She rubbed it upon his wound, hearing him hiss from the sting. She grumbled. Sorrelpaw passed the Cobweb onto her paw, in which she plastered it smoothly onto his shoulder. “That should help”

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

April 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Ashpaw nodded his thanks and raced off, trying to get to Firestar. Once he found the flame-pelted tom, he bounded over. A black tom was facing him, teeth bared. Ashpaw reconized him at once. Darkstripe! The name hung in his mind. The one cat he respected was fighting againsted them! All of the sudden, Darkstripe lunged for Firestar, claws outstretched. "Darkstripe!" he heard a cat call from a distance. Ashpaw looked over to see Longtail, barely standing. What should I do?! He wailed inside. I want to help Darkstripe, but Longtail is hurt! He felt conflicted, torn in two.  StarClan help me! Ashpaw lunged at Darkstripe, cutting off his attack. "Darkstripe, stop! You don't know what your doing!" He meowed, blocking the former warrior's path. "Please, reconsider! ThunderClan needs you!"

--

October 22, 2011 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

637 views - 0 comments
632 views - 0 comments
391 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

Monday Oct 30 - Tuesday Oct 31
Tuesday Oct 31 - Wednesday Nov 1