Warrior Cat Fan Art

A place where warrior cat fans can share!

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > OC RP only! (no real Clan cats allowed)

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystorm, being deputy of CrimsonClan, watched as her only daughter, Silverpaw, was presented into a warrior. "Silverpaw, from now on, you will be known as Silverfire, for your bravery and kindness that spreads through us all like fire. CrimsonClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Cresentstar announced, her voice warm with pride. Skystorm was the only cat to hear her voice rasp however. As deputy, it was one of the most important things to kno how many lives your leader had left, and Cresentstar was on her last. Skystorm cheered the loudest for her daughter, pride flowing within her. "Silverfire! Silverfire!" The Clan called. I'm glad she's finally a warrior. She deserves it. Skystorm had never felt the joy of the praise Silverfire was feeling now, but seeing the look on her daughter's face, Skystorm could almost imagine it. Padding up to her daughter, she touched noses with her and congratulated her, then padded away. I can feel her happiness from here. If only, if only I could be his happy. But as long as I have Sparrowflight, I'll be okay.

(I luv you Sparrow! <3)

--

I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

Imma go watch anime now (~030)~

April 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Sparrowflight brushed her pelt upon Skystorm's, watching as Silverpaw gained her warrior name. Silverfire. She cheered as loud as her voice could go, watching as pride flushed over the new warrior. "You're daughter has grown into a fine warrior, Skystorm" Said the warrior. her voice had changed as she had grown, much different since her warrior ceremony. The brown tabby touched her tail-tip too the silver warriors shoulder, a feeling of embarrassment seemed too show upon her face. "Just how I felt back then" Said Sparrowflight. She looked back out at CresentStar, how she stumbled and skidded back too the ground. Her eyes seemed dull, and her movements were slow and brittle. Our leader is growing old. I even think now if she'll make it through the night.

--

Lith as a snake they may say.

Quite as a mouse they may ask.

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

April 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystorm nodded to her old friend. "Rainpaw should be up there too. When h lost his memory, we had no other choice. He wouldn't believe a word any of us said and..." Painful memories dragged her voice away. Skystom hung her, remembering what they had to do to poor Rainpaw. Rainpaw. If only those stupid kittypets hadn't attacked him. Her hatred and distrust for kittypets burned like a wild fire, destroying everyting in its path. But Skystorm could control it enough not to hurt her friends. Skystorm had chased the brothers as far away from CrimsonClan as she could; she nver wanted to see them again. Skystorm had killed one of them, but the other managed to escape. She would never trust another kittypet again.

A sharp jab in her flank made Skystorm jolt up again. Sparrowflight was giving her a concerned look that was hard to please. "It's alright, I'm fine. It's been a busy day and I'm just tired after chasing that badger out of our territory. It takes a lot of work." Skystorm reassured, only half truthfully. She wanted Rainpaw beck more tha anything, but deep inside, she knew it would never happen. All she had left were simple memories and the last words she said to him, When we give you these berries, you will remember everything. I love you more than any mother loves her kit. MoonClan will guide you home. Rainpaw had visited her in a dream the night after his death, and Skystorm was never happier. He had remembered her and his sister! But that was moons ago, and that was the last time Skystorm ever saw her son. Rainpaw, I'm sorry!

--

April 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Sparrowflight turned too Skystorm with sympathy, she too remembered the young tom. How he returned with a some disorder known as ‘Amnesia’. “He’s in a better place Skystorm” She comforted. She brushed her pelt with hers, the soft touch of her brown fur touching her silver. “He would of never blamed you. It was those two kittypets” She mewed, hissing particularly on the word ‘Kittypets’. She blinked with her multicoloured eyes. I feel just the same as Skystorm. She refused a tear from dropping, but it enforced back. Slipping from her eye-lid and slipping onto her paw. “I lost both my brothers. Also my father” She said. “And now my mother is sick with this disease that cannot be healed. They name it ‘Cancer’” She said with clenched teeth. “I’m going too rest. Night is just here and I’m quite tired” She sighed. The brown she-cat slipped away from her old friend, taking her steps; slow, to the warriors den.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sparrowflight awoke too that day by an ear-splitting shriek, her ears pounding with blood. The brown warrior jump too her feet, staggering by her quick awakening. What’s happening? Invasion? She slipped out through the lying lichen, her claws by instinct unsheathed. There was nothing too behold too the scene. She listened, listened too see if she could hear the caterwaul once more. “CresentStar” Sparrowflight jump too her heels. The yowl erupting from whom the name’s den it came from. The brown warrior appeared through the den, Swanfeather; the medicine cat, stood hunched over CresentStar, distress coming from her pelt. “What’s wrong?” Asked the anxious warrior. The she-cat looked up, tears swelling from her eyes-lids; red they were. “CresentStar is dead

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

April 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystorm bolted out of the warriors' den and into Creststar's. She stopped dead, seeing Swanfeather and Sparrowflight hunched over their leader's body. "No." She stepped foreward, shaking her head, hoping it wasn't true. "I-I'm not ready! I can't be leader yet! Cresentstar!" Skystorm wailed, pressing her nose into the white cat's fur. "Cresentstar. What are we going to tell CrimsonClan?" Skystorm got to her paws again and looked toward Swanfeather for help, but the medicine cat just shook her had; not wanting to speak. "I'll tell them." Skystorm padded out of the den and called out the words that started a meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey join beneath the Highcliff for a Clan meeting!" The Clan stumbled clumsly out of thier dens, confused as to why Skystorm was calling the meeting. "Hey, Skystorm! Just because your deputy, doesn't mean your in charge of us yet!" Swallowmoon called out, annoyance in her voice; she was the oldest cat in CrimsonClan, and the one with the shortest temper. Skystorm sighed, her Clan seemed very angry with her right now. "But-" Skystorm tried to tell them the news, but she was always cut off. "Stupid loner!"

"I'm going back to sleep!"

"Who do you think you are?!"

Skystorm was hurt by their words, but she refused to move. Finally, she shouted, "Cresentstar is dead! I'm your leader now!" Her words silenced the Clan almost immediatly. Her voice had shook with grief and anger, making her news seem so much scarier. "I will leave for the Sky Stone tonight! The gathering is tomorrow, if you have any objections, please speak now." CrimsonClan was silent, obviously letting the leader's death sink in. Skystorm dipped her head, "Then it's settled, I am CrimsonClan's new leader."

Skystar padded back from the long trip to and back from the Sky Stone, weariness dragging at her paws. She desperatly wanted to curl up and sleep, but she needed to appoint a new deputy. I already know who will be my deputy. No doubt. Skystar bounded up the Highcliff and called her Clan together. "I say these words before MoonClan and hope that they will approve ofmy choice. Sparrowflight will be CrimsonClan's new deputy."

--

April 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Sparrowflight looked up with utter astonishment to hear her name called as the new deputy. A flush of pride welled her, but the consciousness of fear also. She stood up and gleamed upward to Skystar, “Thank, you Skystar. I will do whatever I can as deputy” She said aloud to the many cries of her name. Though, she couldn’t help but feel that one pair of eyes stared at her with menace. She looked back and noticed with a shiver, that Thornspire stared at her with narrowed eyes. Thornspire and her had dark secrets together, secrets she had always hated. She could still remember those terrible memories when he would always force her to do things she never liked, what she extremely didn’t want at all. A memory flashed back as she remembered. “Come on Sparrowpaw, no one will find out. It’ll be our little secret” Said Thornpaw. “No Thornpaw, I’m to young, and I’m only an apprentice, I don’t even love you! I don’t want this--“She was cut short as Thornpaw only growled and had leapt forward and pinned her. “It won’t hurt a bit. Just lay back, and enjoy” He hissed with scorn at the end. Sparrowflight quickly pushed the rest of the thought away, all that was left to remember was pain. She shivered and turned away from him, her blood feeling cold like ice as she still felt his eyes upon her. Leave me alone, I don’t want more of this. Though she knew Thornspire was to persistent, and he would…She let out a soft mewl like a kit, her life was just a mess of pain, and she knew it might as well never end.

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

May 17, 2011 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

(so, is that how kits are made? O_O')

Skystar bounded off the highcliff and padded toward her friend. "Congratulations, Sparrowflight." She meowed, but she quickly wondered if she was even heard. Sparrowflight's gaze was fixed on Thornspire; the most hostile cat in the Clan. Skystar could recall all the times he and Sparrowflight had snuck out of camp and didn't returned until morning. Oh MoonClan, please save Sparrowflight from those dark times. If only she would tell me what happened. Skystar touched noses with Sparrowflight, trying to break her friend out of her trance. "Sparrowflight? Hello? Are you in there?" She asked playfully, poking her friend in the nose with her paw. "Hey, Sparrowpaw! Guess what? I just caught my first mouse!" Skystar joked, pretending they were still apprentices. C'mon, wake up you silly furball!

--

May 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

(Yes, My Dear Skystorm. That Is How Kittens Are Born)

Sparrowflight shook her head and stared at Skystorm, her fur bristled and her eyes glazed in fear of her remembrance of the memory. “I-I’m fine…” Stuttered the she-cat with a quiver of her lips, her paws shaking with her teeth clenched as she stared back at Thornspire. She almost let out a squeal of fear as he grinned to her, himself padding over to her and Skystar with his eyes still locked upon Sparrowflight. “Congratulations, Sparrowflight. I’m glad that now you are deputy” He said with an almost evil glance in his eyes. He turned and smiled to Skystar with a nod. “Wise choice, my leader,” he purred raggedly. His tail flicked upon Sparrowflight’s nose as he turned, his head turning over his shoulder as he asked her. “Can I speak to you out of camp?” Sparrowflight felt her whole body shiver with fear, her stomach felt weighed down; and she felt as though she would be sick. “S-sure..” She said with a dip of her head to Skystar, following off after Thornspire with a thought of dread in her mind.

(You Should Make Skystar Follow Them)

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

June 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystar nodded to Thornspire as he and Sparrowflight padded off. She narrowed her eyes. Something's not right about that tom. She thought, jumping into the bushes that lined the camp. She stalked the two cats silently, aware of the fact that Sparrowflight was shaking with fear. Something is wrong! Skystar quickened her pace to a trot as Thornspire picked up Sparrowflight and raced away. Your not getting away from me! She started to run, faster and faster as she started to catch up with the two cats. Suddenly, they darted behind a tree and dissapeared. Mouse-dung! Skystar cursed, jumping out into the open. She slowly crept up to the tree and peered around it, finding a large hole covered by ferns. Without hesitation, Skystar jumped it.

--

October 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Sparrowflight turned to Thornspire as she entered the underground clearing, eying him with suspicious fear. “What is it that you want Thornspire?” Snapped the tabby brown she-cat, her multicolored eyes narrowed with an angered glaze. “It’s been a while since we’ve been here. So many moons ago it was,” He said, turning his gaze upon Sparrowflight. “I’ve missed those times,” He purred raggedly as he stepped forward. Sparrowflight hissed and lashed out, merely missing the side of his face. “I’m not the same fragile apprentice I once was, Thornspire; not anymore, and for those things that happened long ago is something I regret, but it is something I will never do again to a tom I never loved, nor even liked,” She spat, seeing his eyes turn from a joyful look to a menacing stare. “You’ll do what I want, Sparrowflight, because I’m bigger than you, stronger, smarter!” He spat, leaning forward until Sparrowflight felt his warm breath upon her face. “I am your deputy, Thornspire, and at this I order you back to camp,” Sparrowflight commanded, hissing with rage. The tom stood with surprise at Sparrowflights sudden outburst. “I’ll decline that order, thank you!” He hissed, leaping forward and knocking the tabby brown she-cat of her feet.

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

November 8, 2011 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystar watched for a second, staying completely silent. As the tom lunged for Sparrowflight, she, too, launched herself at Thornspire. "Thornspire!" She hissed, flinging the brown tom across the smooth, dirt covered, clearing. "You will not lay another paw on her!" She charged toward the tom, claws unsheathed. "I will not let you hurt her!" Skystar stood tall over the tom, a look of pure hatred on her face. Her eyes were narrowed to slits, her eyes blazing. She placed a paw on Thornspire's throat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

--

November 9, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

629 views - 0 comments
623 views - 0 comments
379 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

Monday Oct 30 - Tuesday Oct 31
Tuesday Oct 31 - Wednesday Nov 1