Warrior Cat Fan Art

A place where warrior cat fans can share!

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Skystorm and Barley

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystorm lay in her nest in the nursery, a sudden pain ripping through her body. "M-Moonfeather! Help!" She yowled, hoping the medicine cat would come to her aid soon. Her two older daughters, Rosedrop and Silverfire, bounded into the den after hearing their mother's cry. Rosedrop gasped and stumbled out of the den again, dashing over to the medicine den. Silverfire stayed with her mother and gave her a stick to bite on. Moonfeather finally arrived, with Rosedrop on her tail. Again, Rosedrop bounded away, searching for Barley, Skystorm's mate. Oh StarClan, please let my kits survive! She begged to her warrior ancestors.

--

I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

Imma go watch anime now (~030)~

May 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Barley felt a sore feeling in his stomach as he lay awake that night, he couldn’t find the reason why. Had he eaten a bad mouse? He tossed and turned on the hay-stack with irritation, letting out muffled sighs. “Hey Barley, mind keeping still? I’m trying to sleep here” The black and white tom looked to the black figure that lay close by with innocence. “Sorry Ravenpaw, I can’t sleep is all” He mewed. He could hear Ravenpaw move from his place and sit close to Barley with an expression of concern over his face. “What’s wrong?” Was what he said. Barley sighed, lying on his back and staring up at the stars through the hole in the roof. “I feel like something’s happening, something important” He mewed with a movement of irritation. Ravenpaw lay down beside Barley and stared up also. “Whatever your feeling will pass, you probably ate something that didn’t agree with you. Now come on your fur-ball, get some sleep!” Barley could hear humour in his tone as he said that. The white and black tom closed his eyes in an attempt to sleep, though he couldn’t still help that feeling in his stomach.

--

Lith as a snake they may say.

Quite as a mouse they may ask.

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

May 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Rosedrop bounded through WindClan territory, her paws flying across that moore. Finally, the barn came into sight. Rosedrop ran into the barn and started calling Barley's name. "Barley! Barley come quick!" She called, racing around the stacks of hay. When Barley finally came into view, she shouted, "Skystorm is having kits! Your kits!" Rosedrop watched as his startled expression turned into a look of pure shock. "C'mon! We need to go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skystorm let out another yowl as pain rippled through her body. Where is Barley?! Please let him get here in time! She prayed. Suddenly, a misty brown tom appeared. P-Pineheart?! Pineheart looked at his former mate with a look of pride and sympathy. Skystorm knew she couldn't speak to him because no one else could see him. Pineheart, will Barley make it?! She asked silently, hoping for an answer. Pineheart nodded silently and remained still. Paws thundered on the ground as Rosedrop appeared with Barley right behind her. Barley took one look at the direction Pineheart was in and it was obvious that he was trying to hide his astonishment. "D-don't worry. He's here to help." Skystorm managed to hiss. Another ripple of pain made Skystorm yowl again, the stick she had been biting on finally snapped. A small bundle slid onto the nest and another soon followed. Skystorm let out a sigh of relief, she was glad that it was all over. "Hm, a she-cat and a tom. Let's name the she-cat Cloudkit, okay? What should we name the tom?" The she-cat was silver with a blue tail and a blue patch over her left eye. She had a black spot in the middle of her forehead and the brightest smile.

--

May 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Barley stared at the tom with a small mew of delight. He was hansom, utterly hansom; and it looked like it had inherited most of his traits. The small tom had soft, delicate white fur, with small stripes upon his tail that were almost visible in black. It also looked like he had little black socks on his paws, Barley chuckled. And the last was a long line that grew from his cranium and disappeared to the end of his spine, which also coasted out some beautiful stripes. I can see he took the stripes from my sister, Violet. He could see the small kit tap his paws upon the floor, its small mewls were full of delight as he did this repeatedly. “Tapperkit,” He mewed. “We should name him, Tapperkit”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(OOC: Tapperkit will be role-played by me, and Cloudkit to you. We own copyright to these kits to other people, so steal them, you see? And you die!

Also, Skystar, this is the only post I can do now that is because I am going in five minutes. When you read this I would’ve probably replied on the other RP))

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

May 18, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Skystorm purred and drew her kits in with her tail. "That's a wonderful name." She murmered, suddenly collapsing into her nest. She could hear Moonfeather reassuring the other cats that she was going to be fine and that she was just tired. She felt a warm tongue on her ear, but when she opened her eyes, it wasn't Barley she saw, but Pineheart. "T-tell Rainpaw I l-love him." She whispered before the darkness swallowed her.

Skystorm woke the next morning to the sound of her kits mewling. She hadn't heard that sound in awhile, ever since her first litter became 'paws. She rarely visited the nursery, since it was overwhelming with queens and their kits. But most of them had left, and Skystorm was almost alone, except for Fallowfern and her litter of four. She licked her paw and drew it over the ear untouched by Pineheart, a quiet purr rising in her throat. "So, your awake." A soft voice made Skystorm turn her head to see Fallowfern. The tan-ish tabby she-cat was trying to pull her curious kits away from the newest Clanmates. "But we wanna see them!" Whined Featherkit, the snow-white she-cat dug her claws into the soft earth as her mother pulled her by her tail. Beetlekit took advantage of his mother being busy with his sister and leapt across the den, clambering up Skystorm forearm and peaking over. "Wow! They're so tiny!" He squeaked, getting the other kits' attention. "We wanna see too!" They complained, bouncing around their mother. Fallowfern called for Beetlekit, but was interrupted by her three other kits. "It's alright, Fallowfern." Skystorm purred, "They can see." The three kits squealed with excitement and bounded over, pushing Beetlekit away and peering over. "They are tiny!" Leafkit mewled. Featherkit tried to jump higher, but slipped and fell back, her brothers laughed. "Your so clumsy!" Beetlekit meowed. "They should have named you Clutsykit!" Shadekit purred. Featherkit kit's tail drooped as she turned and padded back to her mother, her brothers still laughing. Skystorm wasn't amused. "You three go and apologize to your sister." She scolded. "It isn't nice to laugh and call names." The three kits shrunk back and raced away, Skystorm hoped they were going to say sorry. Kits. They sure are a pawful.

--

October 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Tapperkit awoke to the noises of strange cats, mewling with suspicious wonder. He picked his head up and smelled the air, the scents around him filled with the sweet smell of milk. He began to edge open his eyes, the scenery dark and fuzzy. He shook his head and opened his eyes wildly, everything around him clearing slightly by each moment. He looked up to his mother, looking at her patterned pelt with wonder. He stumbled to his paws, but his legs felt like jelly and he toppled over his mothers’ tail. “Mew?” He said, looking around the den, his eyes setting upon a tan-ish she-cat. He looked at her with a puzzled look, sitting with his head tilted. He began to crawl over to the she-cats nest, unable to walk steadily. He stopped when a larger kit popped up in front of him, his face showing a playful smirk. In response Tapperkit smiled back, un-knowing of any words yet.

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

November 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skystorm
Site Owner

Leafkit had turned back to give the kits one last look. "One of them smiled at me! They smied at me!" He boasted, seeing that Tapperkit had smiled. "He likes me best!" Leafkit pranced around the nursery, chanting. Beetlekit, eyes burning with jelousy, cashed after his brother. He unsheathed his claws and dug them into Leafkit's pelt. Leafkit, feeling an enormous amount of pain, wailed. "Mama! Beetlekit's hurting me!" He wailed, collapsing under the weight. "Get off of me you fat furball!" He hissed. Fallowfern growled and stepped out of her nest, grabbing Bettelekit and giving his a tug. "Get off of your brother right now." She hissed, her eyes narrowed into slits. Beetlekit gave up and sheathed his claws, allowing his mother to carry him off.

Skystorm chuckled a bit as she watched Fallowfern and her kits. She knew that one day, her kits would be like that too. She wondered how long it would be. I'm sure it won't be long. She thought, smiling.

{ugh, lazy... --__--}

--

November 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FearfulCrimson
Administrator

Barley pondered into the nursery as he heard the commotion from the other litter, ones which belonged to the tannish she-cat of Followfern. He edged his past the bustling group and sat himself near the nest which was occupied by Skystorm. He purred happily at the sight of his kits, waddling around with so much curiosity. “They’ll grow into very fine warriors,” He commented, the purr in his throat rising. He looked around with surprise to behold upon the black and white striped kit of Tapperkit, the one he had named. A large brimming smile spread itself across his maw, his eyes glinting with much affection. The look that returned from Tapperkit was of surprise and wonder, tapping his paws over Barley’s tail which made him release a playful mew. Barley chuckled, turning his gaze back to Skystorm with a loving gaze. “I can’t believe it, kits; my kits,” He said, closing his eyes for a moment. “ They’re so wonderful, beautiful. I couldn’t ask for any more perfect kits!”

[WOW, so sorry for the DELAY!]

--

True in both facts.

Because I'm truly a cat.

January 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

620 views - 0 comments
613 views - 0 comments
369 views - 0 comments